EV Connect is looking to hire a VP of Channel Development to help drive its indirect sales strategy for Fleet. Working across the industry and seeking partnerships with companies that provide fleet management solutions, this person will help shape and execute this highly strategic initiative on a transformative piece of business ripe for massive growth. The role will require an individual who can conceptualize and ideate solutions with partners and have enough technical acumen to understand both physical and digital integration points to create value for prospective customers. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead a strategic plan to penetrate and successfully roll out an indirect sales strategy through strategic channels for the electrification of fleets.
- Expand existing and create new strategic relationships with companies that provide fleet management solutions and vehicle telematics systems, and solution providers such as construction/electrical contractors and energy service providers focused on fleet.
- Identify, nurture and close strategic reseller relationships – create multiple channels.
- Work with product and engineering to identify integration points between partner solutions.
- Construct go to market plans and marketing support with partners for joint selling and marketing campaigns to create greater awareness of products and services and market value.
- Work with partners in RFP/RFI responses, strategic presentations, proposals and support in sales training for partner organizations.
- Help close customer pilot programs with clear intended outcomes that result in long term revenue generation for both EV Connect and partners.
- Set measurable goals and drive results in a data-driven manner, with a focus on pipeline and new business opportunity generation from partner activities.
- Apply rigorous and consistent framework for evaluating and prioritizing revenue, partner initiatives, and strategic target accounts.
- Work in a cross-functional matrixed team internally (e.g. product, marketing, and strategy) to support deal execution and drive development of new revenue opportunities that enhance our position in the market.
- 7+ years in business development, sales or channel management.
- Industry, or relative, experience – we want the candidate to hit the ground running.
- Ability to work independently and construct business strategies that have clear intended outcomes that result in revenue generation.
- Proven track record of success in a role similar or adjacent to the role described.
About EV Connect:
EV Connect is the home of the most innovative, robust, and feature-rich cloud-based software platform for managing electric vehicle (EV) charging stations, their interaction with utilities and the driver experience. The world’s largest companies from enterprise, to hospitality and retail, to universities and government facilities leverage the EV Connect platform to bring simplicity and flexibility to their EV charging initiatives.
Established in 2009, EV Connect customers include Yahoo!, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, Electrify America, ADP, Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on twitter @EVConnect and LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Benefits and Perks:
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.