We are seeking an experienced Customer Experience Representative to be the voice of our organization as they assist and communicate with our customers daily. You will administer and organize a variety of projects, from simple activities to more complex coordinating with our EV hardware vendors, Technical Support Team and customers. The proper candidate will be able to successfully multitask, and problem solve while working within our cross functional Customer Experience Team to provide our customers with the best possible experience. Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are critical to thriving in this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer numerous phone and email communications from our customers.
- Simultaneously support our drivers, site hosts and white label partners
- Be the main point of contact between our technical support team and the customer.
- Dispatching 3rd party technicians for corrective and preventative maintenance.
- Identify and document EV station issues using our CRM software.
- Onboard new customers onto our software products
- Use problem solving skills to determine root cause and implement solution.
- Recognize process failures and assisting in developing process improvements.
- Prepare custom reports on customer’s request.
- Address a minimum 50 tickets per day.
- 4 years of Customer service experience required.
- Background or interest in electric vehicles, alternative transportation, or sustainability.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Experience with using CRM software preferred.
- Ability to work weekends or alternative hours.
About EV Connect:
EV Connect is on a mission to build a better planet by enabling electricity as a transportation fuel. Through its innovative and open charging platform, EV Connect simplifies the set-up, management, and optimization of charging stations with premium customer service, from installation to driver support. EV Connect guides companies of all sizes in managing networks of chargers and delivers a seamless EV charging experience that empowers drivers.
Established in 2010, EV Connect customers include Avista Utilities, Love’s Travel Stops, Verizon, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, Electrify America, ADP, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our Benefits and Perks:
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.