EV Connect – Inside Sales Representative
Does this excite you?
Electric vehicles are becoming the future of transportation. With the industry continuing its exponential growth and accelerating the adoption of electricity as a fuel, EV Connect's Inside Sales Team is growing to meet demand.
EV Connect offers our team members opportunities to impact and shape the trajectory of this emerging industry. Join our mission to be the world's leading platform for managing electricity as a fuel. Impact our dynamic team to gain the insights and experience for driving consultative sales by using processes and psychology that creates customer curiosity. Your experienced leadership team includes former members of Tesla, SAP, Blackboard, Amazon, SunPower, and other tech start-ups to provide you a solid launchpad for your career.
Location – This a remote role, open to employees in the U.S. - This role can also be understood as Direct Sales: Account Executive (no Channel/Reseller)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent the Inside Sales team at EV Connect proudly and professionally
- Bring creativity, intuition, and work ethic to solve customer needs
Qualifying and closing Inside Sales customers for full sales lifecycle
Play a key supporting role in working with sales management to target and acquire customers under various utility, private and government programs
Manage customers post-sale to ensure a smooth commissioning process
Achieving individual and team sales targets, goals, and quotas
Work in conjunction with sales leadership to strategize growth
Work as a team to achieve EV Connect's Inside Sales mission via our 3-step process: Assess: We recommend the best solution for your site. Deploy: We facilitate the installation of charging stations. Manage: We run your network with technology and consultative support
Nice to haves:
- CRM experience (HubSpot a plus) qualifying, lead flow, tagging
- Microsoft suite (Teams, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.) Zoom, ZoomInfo, Slack
- Sales experience in a quota carrying role
- Mental fortitude, Winning attitude
- Thrive in ambiguous/undefined environments
- A passion for bettering the world
What will set you apart:
- A veracious learner and seeker of knowledge
- Competitive spirit
- Experience in the renewables industries, utility, solar, EV, charging
- Understanding of utility, State, and Federal subsidies
- Masterful communications; a great storyteller, active listener
- Your personality and charisma
· 2+ years of professional experience selling into the solar, energy efficiency, electric vehicle charging or related field
· Strong written and verbal communications
· A passion for electric vehicles, alternative fuels, and/or clean transportation is strongly desired
· Proven success meeting sales objectives
· Experience using a CRM system, e.g. HubSpot
· A demonstrated history of multi-tasking with a keen focus on attention to detail
· Project Management, SaaS, Incentive and Rebate Program experience are pluses
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent preferred
About EV Connect:
Established in 2010, EV Connect customers include Avista Utilities, Love’s Travel Stops, Verizon, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, Electrify America, ADP, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Benefits and Perks:
time off (vacation and flex time), discounted health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance,
401k, telecommuting options.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.