The Proposal Coordinator will be responsible for overall planning, organization, and production of proposals, quotes, grant applications and other customer deliverables as required. These efforts include technical and creative writing. This role will focus on ensuring that all materials meet established standards as to company branding and messaging. The ideal candidate must have excellent writing and editing skills and be able to organize, prioritize, and complete work in a timely manner, meeting and/or exceeding all deadlines.
- Monitor and track all relevant sources for RF(x) and grant proposals.
- Provide support with preparation of bids, proposals, and quotes, meeting RFP/Grant requirements, quality standards, and overall strategy.
- Prepare letters, compliance matrices, and other customer-facing response documents in accordance with proposal requirements.
- Perform final response editing, formatting, and proofreading in compliance with proposal instructions.
- Maintain proposal milestones schedule, including review dates, kickoff meetings, and due dates.
- Support proposal development from capture to award. Ensure quality in every submittal.
- Writing, development, and ongoing maintenance of proposal templates.
- Maintain detailed records of all bids and proposals.
- Perform other related duties such as involvement in special projects, assist with creating sales and marketing materials, and updates to CRM.
- Track and provide Win/Loss data to Executive Team. Coordinate and potentially conduct win/loss debriefs.
- Prepare and track customer proposals to ensure quality and present the company in the best possible manner competitively.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a writing intensive field such as Communications, English, Marketing, or related field and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience with proposal writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of experiences facilitating the proposal process from start to finish.
- Experience determining proposal deliverables from analyzing customer requirements (RFP, RFI, RFQ, etc.).
- Experience with proofreading, editing, and standardizing proposal text for proper grammar, spelling, comprehension, and style.
- Solid analytic and system administrative experience within a CRM (e.g. HubSpot).
- Ability to work cross functionally and drive results to meet a deadline.
About EV Connect:
EV Connect is the home of the most innovative, robust, and feature-rich cloud-based software platform for managing electric vehicle (EV) charging stations, their interaction with utilities and the driver experience. The world’s largest companies from enterprise, to hospitality and retail, to universities and government facilities leverage the EV Connect platform to bring simplicity and flexibility to their EV charging initiatives. Established in 2009, EV Connect customers include Yahoo!, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, Electrify America, ADP, Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on twitter @EVConnect and LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Benefits and Perks:
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.