- Plan the launch of net-new products and new releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan with Product, Sales, Operations, Customer Support, and Marketing teams.
- Help build business/marketing plans for new products, new modules, and new services.
- Develop a marketing plan that includes key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Define and create high-impact marketing and sales materials such as one sheets, pitch decks, competitive battlecards, web page content, white papers, and product training.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations for the sales team, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Track record of successfully launching new product offerings
- Skilled in translating complex products into simple solutions
- B2B SaaS or Enterprise software and solutions experience
- Strong understanding of the EV charging industry, solar or similar industry a plus
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and HubSpot
Our Benefits and Perks:
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.