Ready to help build a more sustainable future through electric vehicles? Then we want to talk to you!
EV Connect believes in electricity as a fuel to help solve the challenges we face with climate change and pollution. That’s why we’ve developed the most flexible and reliable EV charging solutions on the market, giving businesses and organizations everywhere the resources they need to service a growing number of EV drivers and fleets.
We are seeking a talented and seasoned Product Manager to drive the growth of our SaaS platform offering that connects charging stations, drivers, fleets, sites, and utilities across a variety of smart charging applications and solutions. Your touch and vision will influence products that are transforming an industry and will power the future of EV charging. We're looking for a teammate who is resourceful, dedicated, and passionate about solving challenging problems. This role is for someone who loves diving into technical details while also driving overall strategy.
- Deliver innovative products to solve the industry’s biggest challenges based on a deep understanding of customer needs, objectives and pain points
- Write product requirements / user stories and define Lean, metrics-driven milestones to validate assumptions and hypotheses and ensure the right product is being built
- Lead engineering and QA teams through the product development process, facilitating sprint grooming, planning and standup sessions
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maintain product / user documentation, planning and writing new documentation as products evolve
- Work on pilot and rollout of new hardware integrations and certifications
- Plan and oversee product rollouts, working closely with marketing and providing assets and talking points for sales & marketing collateral, creating training materials, and developing any other materials needed to enable customers, sales and customer support
- Support sales and customer support teams as a key technical advisor
- 2+ years of SaaS product experience, working cross-functionally with engineering, QA, and design teams in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience with iOT/hardware integration and/or data management is a strong plus.
- A BIG thinker with strong track record of creating world class customer experience with technology products
- Strong executor that can push through obstacles and challenges to get to the finish line while maintaining impeccable quality and integrity
- Experience with Agile Scrum and Lean methodologies
- Experience using analytics, user research and other approaches to make decisions and iterate on the product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Collaborative team player with great listening skills and willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done
- Continuous desire to hone your craft and learn / incorporate best practices
- Working every day with a figure it out and on the ball mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
About EV Connect:
EV Connect is the home of the most innovative, robust, and feature-rich cloud-based software platform for managing electric vehicle (EV) charging stations, their interaction with utilities and the driver experience. The world’s largest companies from enterprise, to hospitality and retail, to universities and government facilities leverage the EV Connect platform to bring simplicity and flexibility to their EV charging initiatives.
Established in 2009, EV Connect customers include Yahoo!, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, Electrify America, ADP, Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on twitter @EVConnect and LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Benefits and Perks:
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.