This position will be responsible for prospecting, building pipeline, opportunity management, closing sales and accurate forecasting within an assigned territory in the fast-growing Electric Vehicle (EV) charging industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Aggressively pursue and qualify leads within target segments to qualify prospects that can access available grant/subsidy to adopt EV Charging.
· Manage opportunities in CRM (HubSpot) and record key activities on prospect and customer interactions in the EV Connect customer relationship management system.
· Create lists and execute multi-touch outbound selling efforts (individually driven e-mail/call campaigns in coordination with digital marketing).
· Build and manage pipeline in a solution selling environment that tracks opportunities through a 3-9 month sales cycle.
· Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement/qualification, quote creation, contract negotiation, customer purchase order, etc.
· Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
· 2+ years of professional experience selling into the solar, energy efficiency, electric vehicle charging or related field
· Strong written and verbal communications
· A passion for electric vehicles, alternative fuels, and/or clean transportation is strongly desired
· Proven success meeting sales objectives
· Experience using a CRM system, e.g. HubSpot
· A demonstrated history of multi-tasking with a keen focus on attention to detail
· Project Management, Saas, Incentive and Rebate Program experience are pluses
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent preferred
About EV Connect:
Connect is on a mission to build a better planet by enabling electricity as a
transportation fuel. Through its innovative and open charging platform, EV
Connect simplifies the set-up, management, and optimization of charging
stations with premium customer service, from installation to driver support. EV
Connect guides companies of all sizes in managing networks of chargers and
delivers a seamless EV charging experience that empowers drivers.
Established in 2010, EV Connect customers include Avista Utilities, Love’s Travel Stops, Verizon, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, Electrify America, ADP, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our Benefits and Perks:
time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office
one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance,
401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks,
drinks and coffee.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.