Deep Labs is seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented Strategic Account Executive to join our organization. This position will report to the Chief Strategy and Product Officer.
The primary responsibility of the strategic account manager is to serve as the main point of contact between Deep Labs and its customer base, including providing official communication in both directions. The role will ensure the continuation of healthy client relationships. The strategic account manager typically spends much of their time developing and executing strategies to maximize client relationships thereby contributing to increased revenue. The position may require significant amounts of travel in order to meet with new and existing clients.
Success at this position requires strong verbal and written communications skills to effectively reach out to clients and maintain existing business arrangements. Also critical is the ability to manage time effectively and to meet the account executive’s individually assigned goals.
Strategic Account Managers are not only responsible for maintaining relationships with current clients but also finding opportunities for expanding our client portfolio. Besides building relationships with customers, they have to be able to understand the needs and goals of potential future clients and use that to introduce company's products and services.
Strategic Account Executive Responsibilities
- Institute highly productive, as well as exceptionally professional relationships between the strategic accounts and key personnel of the organization
- Appropriately coordinate company personnel involvement in strategic account management, especially in service and support resources, to ensure account performance objective of the company is met and to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Fulfill any number of assigned targets to ensure volume of sales is at profitable level
- Ensure assigned accounts meet with company’s strategic objective
- Properly validate, clarify, and assess needs of customers on an ongoing basis
- Spearhead the effort of the company in solution development to ensure customers’ needs are properly addressed
- Fulfill the assigned quota of sales designated on any strategic account
- Achieve the expectations for complete profitability on the assigned accounts
- Ensure the customer holds the company in high esteem, which is depicted by high customer’s satisfaction ratings or feedback
- Work with other members of staff such as client service resources, implementation resources experts, sales specialists, and varieties of other management and sales experts in the organization
- Liaise with internal resources for complete fulfillment of customer satisfaction and to effect quick problem resolution
- Coordinate with executives of the company and their contributions to customer management
- Reach company objectives on assigned accounts within the time stipulated
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfil customers’ requirements.
- Set up KPIs and keep track of key account metrics.
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skills / Special Qualifications
- Five to seven years of working experience in strategic sales and account management in a sales related environment
- Ability to travel as needed to client locations
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- An individual who is proactive, collaborative, a creative problem solver, versatile, and “thrives under pressure”
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and their needs with varying priority at one time - to ensure results are on time and on budget.
- Experience working closely with a sales organization with a strong affinity for sales team success.
- Experienced with sales tracking software tools and expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A bachelor's degree in business management or a related field is a required
- This position is located in our San Francisco office
Founded in 2016 by a team of experienced Payments and Signals Intelligence experts, Deep Labs has created a platform that leverages persona-based dynamic propensity & risk profiles to address industry challenges ranging from Marketing Decisioning, Customer Segmentation, Account On-boarding, Account Takeover, AML, Fraud to Credit Applications, and Identity Verification for Two-Sided Marketplaces.
Deep Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.