Deep Labs is seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented office coordinator to join our organization. You will coordinate various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times. Tasks include, but are not limited to, front desk management, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office and assist them as needed
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (file papers, organize supplies, etc.)
- Take meeting notes and transcribe into email, document or spreadsheet form
- Answer phones and route calls to appropriate persons
- Take and deliver phone messages
- Manage, sort, and dispense incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages
- Maintain staff and company calendars
- Set appointments, meetings, and conference calls
- Reserve conference spaces for meetings
- Plan out of town travel arrangements for executives
- Suggest changes to office task workflow in order to improve efficiency
- Frequently check office supply stock; reorder supplies when needed
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Attend company meetings and take notes, keep minutes, etc.
- Report any updates or pertinent issues that need addressing to the Head of Operations
- Uphold and carry out company office policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associate’s degree in office administration, management or related field preferred
- 2+ years working in office admin or hospitality management preferred
- Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Experience using office machinery (printer, copier, phone systems etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Outstanding communicator both verbally and written
- Start Date: Immediate
- Location: New York
Founded in 2016 by a team of experienced Payments and Signals Intelligence experts, Deep Labs has created a platform that leverages persona-based dynamic propensity & risk profiles to address industry challenges ranging from Marketing Decisioning, Customer Segmentation, Account On-boarding, Account Takeover, AML, Fraud to Credit Applications, and Identity Verification for Two-Sided Marketplaces.
Deep Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.