Deep Labs is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated Project Manager with experience managing cross functional, multi-disciplinary team of 15 or more staff members. This position requires a candidate capable of working directly with external clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Ensure that all projects are carried out on time, within the scope, and within the budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members’ experience levels, skills, and strengths.
- Develop a detailed project plan and schedule for tracking and monitoring progress.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation that includes communications, project meeting notes, weekly project status/program, Gantt charts, project finance, and earned value.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
- Track project /program performance to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study and 4+ years’ work experience in Project Management or related field.
- Proven experience with time management tools
- Strong working experience with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is a plus.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create and build client relationships quickly.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Must have authorization to work lawfully in the United States; Deep Labs does not sponsor H1B visas at this time. (Note: If hired, a Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, must be completed at the start of employment.)
- Start Date: May or June, 2019
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: New York City
Founded in 2016 by a team of experienced Payments and Signals Intelligence experts, Deep Labs has created a platform that leverages persona-based dynamic propensity & risk profiles to address industry challenges ranging from Marketing Decisioning, Customer Segmentation, Account On-boarding, Account Takeover, AML, Fraud to Credit Applications, and Identity Verification for Two-Sided Marketplaces.
Deep Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran
status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.