Deep Labs is seeking a Business Analyst who will lead use case and business case creation related to the technology, financial services and/or healthcare industries. The candidate must possess a combination of strong analytical, written and presentation skills as the position is customer facing. Technical and personable aptitudes will be a must. The ideal candidate will understand artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in order to effectively perform required analysis and provide customer guidance. The candidate will have experience in one of the specific industry verticals listed above as well as working knowledge in risk, Know Your Customer (KYC), account onboarding for that industry.
- Define and construct industry vertical business cases, system capabilities, requirements and specifications that highlight Deep Labs’ products and services
- Synthesize customer goals/challenges and recommend solutions and actions to address
- Maintain customer confidence through outstanding communications and negotiation skills
- Lead financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Understand and communicate the business impact of any changes
- Advise on changes to customer using analytics to support the recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Define solutions to meet client needs and address critical issues and business challenges in the technology, payment or healthcare space
- Assist in business development activities via written proposals
- Conduct interviews and lead workshops with client staff and stakeholders
- Prepare and present written documents and presentations on findings and recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business with 3-5 years of direct experience in technology, payments or healthcare industries
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Process improvement - Six Sigma certification a plus
- Aptitude to perform Big Picture Thinking while executing in the detail
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely well organized with strong time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Start Date: May or June, 2019
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: New York City
About Deep Labs, Inc.
Founded in 2016 by a team of experienced Payments and Signals Intelligence experts, Deep Labs has created a platform that leverages persona-based dynamic propensity & risk profiles to address industry challenges ranging from Marketing Decisioning, Customer Segmentation, Account On-boarding, Account Takeover, AML, and Fraud to Credit Applications, and Identity Verification for Two-Sided Marketplaces.
Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual
with a disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other
characteristic protected by law.