Immunovant is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with a company vision focused on enabling normal lives for patients with autoimmune diseases. Our lead asset, IMVT-1401, is a novel, fully-human, anti-FcRn monoclonal antibody in clinical development for multiple indications, delivered as a subcutaneous injection for the treatment of autoimmune diseases mediated by pathogenic IgG antibodies. Immunovant is committed to developing innovative therapies that not only treat the symptoms but modify the course of autoimmune diseases, while restoring hope and health to patients with autoimmune disease by developing and delivering high-value restorative therapies that enable them to live normal lives.
The Buyer will be responsible for managing the legal review of contracts, contract/pricing negotiations, supplier enablement, and purchase order processing within our P2P system, Coupa. The newly created role in Finance will support various groups across the organization, including but not limited to, CMC, Medical, Clinical Operations, Non-Clinical.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements and ensure compliance with company’s contract-to-pay process
- Direct and indirect procurement of goods and services, primarily for 3rd party manufacturing, testing, clinical operations, and consulting services
- Collaborate with business owners, vendors and legal team to facilitate review of CDAs, MSAs, SOWs, Amendments, and other documents
- Review legal documents (i.e., SOW, Change Orders) for accuracy, completeness and consistency with applicable process guidelines
- Manage supplier enablement and purchase orders in Coupa
- Provide operational support to the business
- Special projects as needed
Education & Experience:
- BA in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related fields or equivalent education
- Minimum two years of experience in a Buyer and/or Contract Specialist role as described above or relevant experience (Sourcing/Procurement/Purchasing)
- Must have experience working in a P2P system. Coupa experience – a plus
- Biotech/pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment
- Highly motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once
- Resourceful: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, creating process improvements, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- Highly innovative problem solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, project planning skills, and a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Immunovant’s headquarters is located in New York City. The position is flexible for remote work.
- Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Domestic or international travel may be required (<10%)