Immunovant is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with a company vision focused on enabling normal lives for patients with autoimmune diseases. Our lead asset, IMVT-1401, is a novel, fully-human, anti-FcRn monoclonal antibody in clinical development for multiple indications, delivered as a subcutaneous injection for the treatment of autoimmune diseases mediated by pathogenic IgG antibodies. Immunovant is committed to developing innovative therapies that not only treat the symptoms but modify the course of autoimmune diseases, while restoring hope and health to patients with autoimmune disease by developing and delivering high-value restorative therapies that enable them to live normal lives.
Immunovant is seeking an experienced IT System Administrator and Architect for our Veeva platform. In this role you will partner with Veeva and the business stakeholders to design, develop, implement and support Veeva solutions aligned with the best practices. The individual in this position will have the unique opportunity to participate in the rapid growth of a biotech startup.
- Understand business requirements and convert them into functional and non-functional requirements
- Lead end-to-end solutioning for Veeva platform in partnership with the business stake holders and third-party service providers. Configure and troubleshoot lifecycle, workflows, documents, and objects
- Setup and manage document type tree/ hierarchies
- Design and administer security roles including Dynamic Access Control (DAC) records as appropriate
- Define and manage user access provisioning and de-provisioning for the Veeva platform
- Manage Veeva platform and end-user licensing in partnership with the business/ functional stakeholders
- Act as single point of contact for resolution of Veeva platform issues by coordinating with the business, IT Managed Services Provider (MSP), Veeva Application Management Services (AMS) and other third-party service providers
- Analyze, implement, and document change and service requests.
- Manage high priority requests and application downtime (planned & unplanned)
- Ensure all Veeva modules remain fully validated during scheduled updates
- Mentor and train functional area engagement teams on Veeva platform adoption
- 8 to 10 years of experience at a life sciences, biotech, or pharmaceutical company providing business analysis and application implementation/ support in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Subject matter expertise in at least two Veeva Vault modules such as QualityDocs, RIM, eTMF, MedComms and PromoMats; experience in at least one of the regulated Veeva Vault modules a must.
- Experience with Veeva CRM strongly preferred
- At least two full life cycle Veeva Vault implementations
- Certifications in Veeva Vault and Veeva CRM strongly preferred
- Expertise in solution architecture design, technical integration design and Vault platform best practices
- Thorough understanding of system validation and change management
- BA/BS in Information Technology, business, or science
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, consulting, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of drug development from Phase 2 to launch
- Multitasking ability to work on several projects
- Hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves approach with high sense of urgency and drive for results
- Ability to think outside of the box and challenge the status quo
- Natural entrepreneurial spirit with unrelenting dedication to delivering results
- Natural collaborator who enjoys working on a cross-functional team
- Preferred location is Immunovant’s NYC office; Durham office or remote considered
- Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment
- Domestic or international travel are required 5%