Immunovant is a publicly traded, clinical stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative therapies for patients living with autoimmune diseases. We are developing IMVT-1401, a novel, fully human anti-FcRn monoclonal antibody, as a subcutaneous injection for the treatment of multiple autoimmune diseases that are mediated by pathogenic IgG antibodies. Phase 2 clinical development is ongoing with Phase 3 preparations underway.
Immunovant is seeking an experienced Project Manager to play a key role on a highly dynamic cross-functional team. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating across many company workstreams, including Planning and managing Immunovant’s development pipeline. The individual in this position will have the unique opportunity to participate in the rapid-growth of a biotech startup.
- Develop and maintain relationships across the cross functional teams.
- Facilitate discussions, gain alignment towards goals, set priorities towards expediting the development and commercialization for IMVT -1401.
- Coordinate cross functional teams to monitor and track progress against set goals for program delivery and budget.
- Facilitate decision making, capture and document key decisions and escalate appropriately to bring resolution to open / pending decisions effectively and in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain risk registry and monitor the risks and mitigation strategies across the clinical / non-clinical and regulatory deliverables.
- Maintain dashboard and provide status updates for regular portfolio meetings
- 5+ / 10+ years of experience at a life sciences, biotech, or pharmaceutical company or experience in a project management role in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- BA/BS in business, science or engineering; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Understanding of drug development from Phase 2 to launch
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional teams and diverse sets of stakeholders
- Multitasking ability to oversee a large number of projects and reach milestones on time
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record of success, expertise with PPM tools (eg: MS project). PMP certification desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills with incredible attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get in the weeds of projects as a jack of all trades
- Ability to think outside of the box and challenge the status quo
- Natural entrepreneurial spirit with unrelenting dedication to delivering results
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Natural collaborator who enjoys working on a cross-functional team
- The position will be located in Immunovant’s NY office
- Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment
- Domestic or international travel are required (10-20%)