Immunovant is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on enabling normal lives for patients with autoimmune diseases. Immunovant is developing IMVT-1401, a novel, fully human anti-FcRn monoclonal antibody, as a subcutaneous injection for the treatment of autoimmune diseases mediated by pathogenic IgG antibodies.
Immunovant is seeking a Senior Director, Human Resources to design and execute an HR strategy that will support the company’s near and long-term objectives. This leader will work closely with executives and employees to build a culture that is focused on people, patients, values, engagement and results. The successful candidate will help lead the Human Resources function in the development of strategic, scalable talent practices that drive employee performance and attract uniquely qualified talent. This role will be based in either Durham, NC or New York.
The successful candidate will help lead the Human Resources function in the development of strategic, sophisticated scalable talent practices that promote the culture and values, drive employee performance, engagement and accountability, motivate employees to give their best, and attract uniquely qualified talent. This Senior Director will help lead an HR vision that defines Immunovant as a unique organization and employer of choice. Working closely with the Executive Leadership Team, this leader will help define and articulate the culture and embed it in all talent practices for the company. This HR professional will have the capacity and passion to both deliver on the needs of today as well as design for the vision of tomorrow.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a Human Capital strategy and execution plan that drives the Immunovant culture as it grows and that aligns with the business objectives
- Develop a culture that fosters a deep patient orientation, a mindset focused on values, and a workforce that is incredible engaged, where diversity of thought is encouraged
- Passion for and experience in diversity, equity and inclusion practices
- Ability to advise and coach leadership as needed
- Build an effective, efficient talent and performance management strategy
- Establish a competitive compensation, benefits and rewards strategy
QUALIFICATIONS/CRITICAL CHARACTERISTICS INCLUDE:
- Deeply motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to work in a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
- Unrelenting dedication to delivering quality results
- Passion for experimenting with new and innovative people practices that reduce bias throughout the employee life cycle
- Prior experience in the Life Sciences sector is desired but not required
- Experience working in both big and small companies, building company culture from the ground up with significant HR experience
- Experience as an advisor and coach to business unit leaders on culture building, organizational planning and talent management
- Experience in a director-level position
- Multi-geography experience is highly desired; global experience is preferred
Alice Koehn Benson