Immunovant is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on enabling normal lives for patients with autoimmune diseases. Immunovant is developing IMVT-1401, a novel, fully human anti-FcRn monoclonal antibody, as a subcutaneous injection for the treatment of autoimmune diseases mediated by pathogenic IgG antibodies.
Immunovant is seeking a Sr. Director of Operations to play a key role on a highly dynamic cross-functional team. In this role, you will be responsible for business operations across many company workstreams, including management of Immunovant’s Operations team. The individual in this position will have the unique opportunity to grow and shape the evolution of a rapid-growth biotech startup.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the central leader for most workstreams involved in the creation of a new biotech company including integration across preclinical, clinical, CMC, regulatory, finance and legal.
- Establish the operations unit including governance, alliance management, enterprise risk management for Immunovant
- Facilitate development of the long-range plan and annual business plan including creation and monitoring of the corporate scorecard.
- Set priorities and allocate project resources for Operations team
- Identify potential areas of risk across all functions and devise mitigation plans in partnership with Immunovant’s executive team.
- Manage all alliances with all third-party licensing or co-development partners
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Immunovant’s executive team on daily decisions and partner with senior executives at Immunovant on all major strategic decisions
- Compilation of materials for Board of Directors and investor meeting
- Create and improve upon business processes ensure Immunovant’s successful growth
- 8+ years of experience at a life sciences, biotech, or pharmaceutical company or experience in an operational role in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- BA/BS in business, science or engineering; MBA preferred
- Deep understanding of drug development from Phase 2 to launch and the integration across the various functions including nonclinical, clinical, CMC, regulatory, finance and legal.
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams and diverse sets of stakeholders
- Multitasking ability to oversee a large number of projects and reach milestones on time
- Exceptional academic and professional accomplishments, indicating critical thinking ability
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record of success
- Strong written and oral communication skills with incredible attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get in the weeds of projects as a jack of all trades
- Ability to think outside of the box and challenge the status quo
- Natural entrepreneurial spirit with unrelenting dedication to delivering results
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Natural collaborator who enjoys working on a cross-functional team
- The position will be located in Immunovant’s New York office
- Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment
- Domestic or international travel are required (10-20%)