Immunovant is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on enabling normal lives for patients with autoimmune diseases. Immunovant is developing IMVT-1401, a novel, fully human anti-FcRn monoclonal antibody, as a subcutaneous injection for the treatment of autoimmune diseases mediated by pathogenic IgG antibodies.
This highly dynamic team is seeking an organized and entrepreneurial paralegal to partner with our General Counsel across all Immunovant legal matters. In this role, you will have broad exposure across a wide range of legal disciplines, including contracts, corporate and securities work, compliance, and employment law. Although Immunovant is privately held at present, we want to have a legal/compliance function appropriate for a publicly traded company. This position will be the inaugural paralegal at Immunovant and will play a key part in shaping that role.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review and process a wide range of requests from Immunovant’s General Counsel and leadership team
- Partner closely with General Counsel on a broad range of contracting, compliance, corporate and securities work, including maintaining compliant records as would be required of a publicly-traded company
- Draw up, review, and organize contracts, agreements, and other legal and corporate documentation
- Assist with urgent legal requests after hours as needed
- 5+ years’ relevant work experience (corporate and/or law firm experience preferred)
- Knowledge of corporate and securities issues a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad range of legal matters
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit; willing to go above and beyond to manage multiple projects simultaneously and achieve key objectives in a fast-paced and fluid startup environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly team-oriented – plays well in the sandbox
- Excellent analytical skills and effective written and verbal communication skills