This position is responsible for oversight and management of all aspects of the organization’s database operations and digital channels infrastructure, ensuring alignment with marketing and member engagement strategies and overall objectives of the association. Responsible for performing vendor, systems and data analysis to assist with monitoring and reporting, including key performance indicators (KPIs). Provide leadership and support of associated projects and initiatives. The individual in this role must be a mature professional who demonstrates good judgment and an ability to work independently with little or no supervision. The individual in this position must be resourceful and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment that is member oriented, mission-driven and results-focused.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To be successful this individual must be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Manage database and website administration functions
· Manage technology and vendor relationships and conduct ongoing evaluations of vendor performance, SLAs and new product/service offerings
· Support marketing campaign management, integrated content optimization, testing and metrics analysis
· Collection and analysis of SEO metrics to identify trends and patterns within the data; optimize configuration and infrastructure to enhance the association’s online presence and member engagement.
· Create and update marketing lists and engagement reports for lines of business and various delivery channels using multiple criterion
· Perform data mining, analysis and development of customized reporting and KPI dashboards to support line of business objectives
· Provide website, database and digital channels support for internal staff
· Provide project oversight and coordination as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
· Four-year degree in a related field, or five plus years of equivalent experience required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
· Must have strong decision-making skills, attention to detail, and capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines and multiple priorities
· Must be highly proficient in MS SQL, SSRS, Crystal Reports and MS Access MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) required
· Proficiency in CRM/CMS relational database systems preferred
· Proficiency in Adobe In-Design and Photoshop, Informz competency preferred
· A “figure it out” attitude to achieve goals and find solutions
· Curiosity and creativeness to always want to learn and grow and think outside the box
Competencies and Core Values
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies and core values:
Adaptability - Accepts criticism and feedback. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Manages competing demands.
Communications - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods. Strong verbal and written communications skills required. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business and technical publications, manuals and procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from members/non-members, managers, co-workers and the general public.
Collaboration - Displays positive outlook and pleasant manner. Establishes and maintains effective relations. Exhibits tact and consideration. Helps and supports to co-workers. Works actively to resolve conflicts. Works cooperatively in group situations.
Dependability - Commits to doing the best job possible. Follows instruction. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines. Responds to requests for service and assistance. Takes responsibility for own actions.
Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Problem Solving - Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
Commitment to Guiding Principles – Demonstrates a commitment to the association’s Guiding Principles of Entrepreneurial Spirit, Teamwork, Respect for the Individual, Integrity, and Passion for Excellence.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit.
The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.