Virtual (US) or Boston, MA
Craftsman Technology Group’s mission is to help nonprofit organizations grow and thrive. We are a firm committed to transparency, honesty, and doing right by our staff, our clients, and our communities. We believe that technology can be an effective vehicle for change. Our team supports two main practice areas: general nonprofit and community development organizations.
We are seeking Technical Analysts (TAs) who share our values to join our team.
A TA is an intermediate-level position, requiring some previous experience in Salesforce administration, technology, services and/or business analysis.
This role is both proactive and reactive in nature. TAs assist in defining, interpreting, and executing near-term requirements; address real time production issues as they arise, and identify possible future enhancements. TAs work closely with Client Success Managers (CSMs) as part of the Managed Services team and are expected to continually strengthen their existing skills in developing and configuring the tools and technology at the core of our clients’ solutions. TAs are skilled at balancing work across the client portfolio, asking the right questions to get to the heart of the request, and deploying expert solutions nimbly. TAs report to the TA Team Lead.
Our primary toolset is deployed on the Salesforce platform, so we require at least two years’ prior admin experience with Salesforce for this role.
- Understand clients’ needs, as communicated by the Client Success Manager and client themselves
- Assess technical, functional, and process requirements
- Analyze business process needs and provide recommendations for improvement
- Monitor client ticket queues and work to resolve issues promptly
- Provide concise status updates on tickets
- Configure Salesforce-based tools and technology per requirements
- Conduct testing and track issues and their resolution
- Create business process documentation and contribute to the Craftsman knowledge base
- Communicate clearly and professionally in verbal and written situations
Required Qualifications for This Position
- Three years' experience in Salesforce administration
- Salesforce Certified Administrator credential
- Relevant technical and client-facing skills (Associate TA: preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with 3-5 common 3rd party Salesforce applications for nonprofits, e.g. FormAssembly, Click & Pledge, Nintex DocGen
- Demonstrable ease leading internal and client-facing meetings (Associate TA: preferred but not required)
- Commitment to the nonprofit sector
- Commitment to learning technology skills and nonprofit practices
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Demonstrable experience in technology project deployment
- Experience in the nonprofit or community development sector
- Four-year degree or relevant experience
- Salaried, full-time position
- CTG's commitment to professional development and advancement
- Work culture aimed toward work/life balance
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the US. H1-B sponsorship is not available.
- While our headquarters is in Boston, we have a strong virtual culture with staff located throughout the country. We are unable to hire associates located outside the United States.
- Direct applicants
only; no recruiters, thanks.