Virtual (US) or Boston, MA
Craftsman Technology Group’s mission is to help nonprofit organizations grow and thrive. We are a firm committed to transparency, honesty, and doing right by our staff, our clients, and our communities. We believe that technology can be an effective vehicle for change. Our team supports two main practice areas: general nonprofit and community development organizations.
We are seeking to add several Client Success Managers who share our values to our team.
A Client Success Manager (CSM) is an intermediate-level, client-facing position on our Managed Services team, requiring previous experience as a Business Analyst and a Salesforce Administrator, as well as in nonprofit operations. Our expectation is that the role will provide opportunities to expand the CSM’s professional skills.
This is a forward-looking, proactive role: the CSM works with a portfolio of nonprofit organizations to meet their support, operations, and growth needs, while also responding to existing issues. The CSM works as a client’s dedicated Salesforce admin and as an extension of the client’s team, with the support of Craftsman’s technical analysts and developers.
Our primary toolset is deployed on the Salesforce platform, so we require at least two years’ prior experience with Salesforce for this role.
Responsibilities of a Client Success Manager
- Manage a portfolio of managed service client organizations
- Build trusted relationships with clients to effectively support long term platform usage and growth
- Provide best practices guidance and solutions based on business needs
- Utilize established best practices for data integrity
- Collaborate with Technical Analysts, Developers, and other Craftsman resources to delegate work as needed
- Respond to client support needs, manage escalations, and deploy small scale (configuration-only) solutions
- Manage continuous improvement and enhancement of client solutions
- Facilitate client meetings
- Report on project status
- Troubleshoot technical issues in client applications
- Conduct testing and track issues and their resolution
- Create business process documentation and contribute to the Craftsman knowledge base
- Deliver end-user training to clients
- Two years’ experience using Salesforce in a technical capacity
- Salesforce Certified Administrator credential or relevant experience
- General nonprofit experience, as well as commitment to the nonprofit sector
- Relevant technical and client-facing skills
- Demonstrable application troubleshooting skills
- Ability to thrive in a role where multitasking and rapidly shifting priorities can be the norm
- Ability to manage client time effectively
- Commitment to learning technology skills and nonprofit practices
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Experience supporting third-party Salesforce applications, such as FormAssembly, Click and Pledge, or Nintex DocGen
- Demonstrable experience in technology project deployment
- Four-year degree
- Commensurate with experience
- Salaried, full-time position
- Craftsman’s commitment to professional development and advancement
- Work culture aiming toward work/life balance
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the US. H1-B sponsorship is not available.
- While our headquarters is in Boston, we have a strong virtual culture with staff located throughout the country. We are unable to hire candidates outside the United States.
- Direct applicants only; no recruiters, thank you.