Precor Inc. is looking for a Salesforce Architect to oversee our Salesforce instance. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business systems management, with a focus on Salesforce administration, as well as experience with Apttus/Conga CPQ.
- Manage all aspects of Precor Inc's Salesforce instance, including administration, configuration, and customization
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to understand business needs and translate them into Salesforce functionality
- Develop and maintain Salesforce policies, procedures, and documentation
- Intermediate to Advanced development skills utilizing Salesforce triggers, workflow rules, flows, process builder, and apex scripting
- Lead the implementation of new Salesforce features and functionality
- Manage a small team of Salesforce administrators, developers, and contractors
- Continuously monitor and improve the performance and scalability of Precor Inc's Salesforce instance
- Maintain and enhance Apttus/Conga CPQ to meet business needs
- 7+ years of experience in business systems management, with a focus on Salesforce administration.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce functionality, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, and Community Cloud
- Experience with Apttus/Conga CPQ
- Demonstrated experience with migrations utilizing DemandTools and X-Author considered a plus
- Experience with Pardot a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with stakeholders across the organization
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on time and within budget
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Preferred: Proven experience in leading cross-functional teams and implementing complex business systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- Experience with ERP/SAP integrations
- A passion for learning and staying up-to-date with the latest technology trends
Our base salary is just one component of Precor’s total rewards strategy that also includes region-specific health and welfare benefits. As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and well-being of our employees and their families. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to Employee Assistance Program; including access to mental health services.
- 401(k) including employer match.
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Precor, part of the Peloton family, is known for developing and manufacturing the most innovative and reliable commercial fitness equipment on the market. With over 40 years of empowering exercisers, trainers, business owners, and operators alike we take pride in offering world-class fitness solutions across over 13,000 facilities and 100+ countries. We sweat every detail to bring best-in-class product solutions into commercial facilities, meeting exercisers wherever they are: at work, at school, in the gym, or on the road.
Precor values the side-by-side collaboration that comes with working together in an office. Our Hybrid Working Policy requires team members in US office-based roles to be in the office two days a week, determined by their manager. Precor is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: HR@precor.com