As the Director of Commercial Sales North America, you will play a critical role in driving revenue growth and expanding our customer base. You will be responsible for leading and managing our direct sales team, developing sales strategies, and fostering strong client relationships. This role requires a strategic thinker, a proven leader, and someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PRECOR
- Recruit, train, and develop a high-performing commercial sales team.
- Set clear performance expectations, conduct regular performance reviews, and provide coaching and mentoring to team members.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, accountability, and continuous improvement within the sales team.
Sales Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and market share goals.
- Collaborate with senior management to align field sales goals with overall company objectives.
- Analyze market trends, customer needs, and competitor activity to identify growth opportunities.
Client Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients and strategic partners.
- Lead by example in demonstrating excellent client service and relationship-building skills.
- Resolve escalated client issues and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
Sales Performance Management:
- Monitor and analyze sales metrics and KPIs to track team performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Implement sales processes and best practices to streamline operations and drive sales efficiency.
- Develop and manage sales budgets, forecasts, and reporting.
- Identify new market segments and potential clients to expand the company's customer base.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to develop strategies for entering new markets or launching new products/services.
YOU BRING TO PRECOR
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven track record of success in field sales leadership, with at least  years of experience.
- Strong understanding of the industry, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal abilities.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and execute sales plans.
- Proficient in using CRM software and sales analytics tools.
Willingness to travel as needed.
Base Salary: $200,000-$225,000
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our Woodinville, WA headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Precor’s total rewards strategy that also includes region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and well-being of our employees and their families. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Generous paid time off policy
· Short-term and long-term disability
· Access to Employee Assistance Program; including access to mental health services.
· 401(k) including employer match.
· Pet insurance and so much more!
Precor is known for developing and manufacturing the most innovative and reliable commercial fitness equipment on the market. With over 40 years of empowering exercisers, trainers, business owners, and operators alike we take pride in offering world-class fitness solutions across over 13,000 facilities and 100+ countries. We sweat every detail to bring best-in-class product solutions into commercial facilities, meeting exercisers wherever they are: at work, at school, in the gym, or on the road.
Precor values the side-by-side collaboration that comes with working together in an office. Our Hybrid Working Policy requires team members in US office-based roles to be in the office every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Precor is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: HR@precor.com