The Global Cash Application Specialist is responsible for the accurate and timely posting of all cash, checks, credit cards, and electronically transferred funds to customer accounts following established policies, practices, and procedures for all Precor global entities. This position is also responsible for posting adjustments as requested by management as well as assisting with account reconciliations related to payments.
The Global Cash Application Specialist must have strong attention to detail and good analytical skills. This position requires the ability to research and resolve payment discrepancies involving misapplication of funds, unapplied payments, over-payments and/or inability to locate customer accounts. The Global Cash Application Specialist reports to the Credit Manager and interacts with other members of the credit department and finance across the various Precor global entities.
- Daily application of incoming cash
- Post payments received via various channels to customers accounts for all Precor global entities in multiple currencies
- Communicate any account payment issues to the Credit Analyst team for that region
- Provide support and written documentation as required to support cash application for audits
- Research payments received that do not have adequate remittance details, working with others in the credit department as needed to ensure all payments are posted to the correct account in a timely manner
- Perform account adjustments and write offs as requested by management
- Assist with department reporting, including weekly A/R metrics and cash forecasting
- Liaise with regional credit teams in a timely manner to investigate and resolve issues, including follow-up activities such as reconciliation of payment disputes, chargebacks, discounts, credit adjustments, write-offs, and refunds
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 3-5 years experience in accounts receivable and cash applications
- Experience working with a lockbox
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- ERP experience required, SAP experience a plus
Precor is known for developing and manufacturing the most innovative and reliable commercial fitness equipment on the market. With over 40 years of empowering exercisers, trainers, business owners, and operators alike we take pride in offering world-class fitness solutions across over 13,000 facilities and 100+ countries. We sweat every detail to bring best-in-class product solutions into commercial facilities, meeting exercisers wherever they are: at work, at school, in the gym, or on the road.
Precor is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: HR@precor.com
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and well-being of our employees and their families. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to Employee Assistance Program; including access to mental health services.
- 401(K) with company match
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Base Salary: $65,000-70,000
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our Woodinville, WA headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Precor’s total rewards strategy that also includes region-specific health and welfare benefits.