Precor Inc. is looking for a Field Service Technician for our New York, NY market. This position may involve driving long distances to each service stop throughout the day. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. The company will provide the following:
- Company van
- Gas card
- Vehicle maintenance
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PRECOR
- Responsible for the configuration, quality, and accuracy of Precor and Peloton products.
- Independently isolate and resolve issues raised by Precor customers.
- Troubleshoot Peloton and Precor product issues and effectively complete repairs.
- Understanding of spare parts and routine product repairs.
- Ensure specified processes, procedures, and reporting methods are followed.
- Perform preventive maintenance checks and adjustments.
- Perform product repairs and maintenance at fitness facilities and in-home.
- Provide outstanding customer service in educating customers on product repair, maintenance and usage.
- Serve as Precor product expert and brand ambassador.
- Ensure hardware, software and network of the product is functioning properly after each service.
- Properly record and replenish the inventory and spare parts in the service vehicle.
- Maintain company supplied vehicle in good working order.
- Hours vary but typically working 8 hr shifts, Monday through Friday.
YOU BRING TO PRECOR
- Minimum of AA in Electronics, Technical School Degree as Electronics Technician, or equivalent Technical Training.
- Must have and maintain a current valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
- An outgoing, multifaceted personality, and excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Good problem-solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet.
- Moderate computer skills, capable of excellent documentation and tracking data.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. with assistance.
Precor is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: HR@precor.com
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and well-being of our employees and their families. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Generous paid time off policy
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Access to Employee Assistance Program; including access to mental health services.
• 401(K) with company match
• Pet insurance and so much more!
Base Salary: $25.00-32.00/ Hr
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our Woodinville, WA headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Precor’s total rewards strategy that also includes region-specific health and welfare benefits.