Functions under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse to assist in providing care and implementing delegated activities of hemodialysis treatment and related renal care to patients. The Certified Hemodialysis Technician reports directly to the nurse in charge. The Certified Hemodialysis Technician has direct responsibility to ensure that all tasks delegated are performed in accordance with PLR policies and procedures as well as state and federal regulations.
A. Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Certified as a hemodialysis technician by a nationally recognized organization .
- Successful completion of the Color-Blind Test per state requirement
- Current CPR certification
B. Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
- Ability to use reasonable care in carrying out verbal and written instruction
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of dialysis experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CCHT?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you able to commute to this job's location?
Job Type: Per Diem