We are reimagining how people enjoy sports.
is creating the world’s simplest, most intuitive betting products, focused on casual fans. We are building a system of proprietary machine learning algorithms and technology systems to generate in-house pricing for our new, reimagined betting products, with a heavy focus on data science and live betting.
We have a team of successful entrepreneurs, executives, engineers and data scientists with deep experience and relationships in sports, media, product development, technology, and daily fantasy sports. The opportunity is now to redefine an industry from the ground-up. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
What’s in it for you:
Do you love optimizing code down to the last instruction? Is segfault a bad word in your household? We are looking for Rust engineers to productionize our novel Sports Betting models. In this role, you will be implementing Rust code to deliver the odds of sports betting markets in real-time. You will work closely with our Data Science team to architect our internal machine learning framework and implement algorithms for producing odds in microseconds.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop features to productionize and support our Sports Betting models
- Architect and optimize Rust code for raw speed, cache-locality and robustness
- Evangelize and implement best practices in Software Engineering
You’ll need to have:
- Experience in low-level systems programming using Rust, Go, C or C++
- Strong experience in data structures and algorithms
- 3+ years of experience shipping software to production
- A strong desire to tackle hard problems
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Math or equivalent experience
We’d love to see:
- A passion for Open Source, especially in the Rust community
- Understanding of statistics, machine learning, Data Science
- Experience with TensorFlow and other Machine Learning frameworks
- Experience with functional programming languages, especially Elixir and Erlang
- Experience with Lean Product Development