We are reimagining how people enjoy sports.
is creating the world’s simplest, most intuitive betting products, focused on casual fans. We are building a system of proprietary machine learning algorithms and technology systems to generate in-house pricing for our new, reimagined betting products, with a heavy focus on data science and live betting.
We have a team of successful entrepreneurs, executives, engineers and data scientists with deep experience and relationships in sports, media, product development, technology, and daily fantasy sports. The opportunity is now to redefine an industry from the ground-up. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
What’s in it for you:
Does Elixir and OTP’s approach to concurrent computing fascinate you? Are you looking for a new challenge to further your understanding of distributed systems? Do you strongly value test-driven development, and are obsessed with taking hard problems and making them simple? We’re looking for an Elixir developer with experience building real-time software who wants to take their career to the next level. In this role, you’ll use your experience to create industry-leading, live Sports Betting products.
We’ll trust you to:
- Architect and develop Elixir code to enhance and support our Sports Betting services
- Find opportunities to improve our product’s capabilities and improve the team’s knowledge
- Evangelize and implement best practices in Software Engineering
You’ll need to have:
- Strong experience building data-driven applications
- Strong experience in data structures and algorithms
- 3+ years of experience shipping software to production
- A strong desire to tackle hard problems
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Math or equivalent experience
We’d love to see:
- A passion for Open Source, especially in the BEAM community
- Experience with Elixir or Erlang in production
- Experience with Lean Product Development