We are reimagining how people enjoy sports.
is creating the world’s simplest, most intuitive betting products, focused on casual fans. We are building a system of proprietary machine learning algorithms and technology systems to generate in-house pricing for our new, reimagined betting products, with a heavy focus on data science and live betting.
We have a team of successful entrepreneurs, executives, engineers and data scientists with deep experience and relationships in sports, media, product development, technology, and daily fantasy sports. The opportunity is now to redefine an industry from the ground-up. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
Does the idea of building a project from the ground up excite you? We’re looking for a DevOps engineer with an understanding of the importance of automation, monitoring, and alerting on critical live-services. In this role, you’ll use your experience to deploy high-availability services in a clustered environment. You will need knowledge of Software Engineering and DevOps best practices, and you’ll have the opportunity to take ownership over our Cloud infrastructure. By joining us, you’ll make an impact on a greenfield project and enable a team of talented Software Engineers and Data Scientists to rapidly iterate and deploy with confidence.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Design and build out production infrastructure to support our internal and customer-facing applications
- Create and maintain our production Kubernetes cluster
- Establish best practices with respect to monitoring and alerting of our production systems
- Facilitate the integration of application-level and systems-level metrics instrumentation
- Maintain a high level of security and remain up to date with the latest best practices related to securing Cloud infrastructure
You’ll need to have:
- Experience in Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes in an AWS or GCP production context
- Knowledge of network infrastructure design and security best practices, including VPCs and VPNs
- Knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Math or equivalent experience
We’d love to see:
- Experience with infrastructure orchestration tooling such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, or similar
- Experience with Erlang or Elixir applications
- Understanding of distributed, stateful systems
- Experience with CircleCI or other CI as a service
- Experience in the Sports-Betting industry