RoboKind is an education technology company, whose mission is to create equitable and inclusive education for all students. We have created innovative, diverse, humanoid, facially-expressive robots that deliver a full social emotional curriculum to autistic and special education students in the classroom environment. Our award-winning, evidence-based curriculum has touched the lives of tens of thousands of students, teaching them emotional recognition skills, conversational skills, self-regulation techniques, and how to apply all of the above in various situations--helping them to improve academic outcomes, develop meaningful relationships, and generally feel confident and empowered in their social interactions.
Our Culture and Employees
RoboKind is a mission-driven company, and all employees have a strong connection to our purpose. As a small company, employees have the opportunity to expand their roles, and grow into bigger roles. A growth mindset is very important! We encourage a “culture of candor,” and feedback is given early and often. We celebrate each other’s wins, and encourage new ideas and healthy debate. We are agile, and we need agile team members!
RoboKind is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate against any applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Additionally, RoboKind welcomes applications from neurodiverse individuals, and is happy to make accommodations in the interview process to best suit the needs and strengths of the individual. If you require accommodations, please inquire upon us reaching our to schedule your initial interview.
More about our benefits
Health, dental and vision benefits with HSA and FSA options
Life and disability insurance
Standard 160 hours of PTO, 2 floating holidays, 9 paid holidays per year, 2 days of paid volunteer time
Additional voluntary insurance options
- Flexible/remote work options
Compensation: Commensurate with education level and experience. Base compensation range is $65,000-$75,000/year;
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, and
Minimum three years of experience in Marketing, OR
Equivalent combination of education and experience (more professional experience and less formal education is acceptable)
RoboKind is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our amazing company. As part of the Shared Services team, you will lead our paid and organic marketing efforts, support the Partnership team in lead generation and sales activations, and coordinate with the Product team to effectively communicate new software, curriculum, professional learning, and feature launches. We are looking for someone who is full of ideas and not afraid to jump in the weeds to drive exponential growth (and therefore impact).
Primary Responsibilities of Marketing Manager
- Create new and scalable revenue opportunities for RoboKind
- Lead marketing strategy and execution with support from the Shared Services team
- Work with Partnership (Commercial) team to activate sales and generate Marketing Qualified Leads across organic and paid efforts
- Manage and grow social media accounts
- Support content creation (including copywriting & simple Canva collateral creation)
- Become our Hubspot expert in all things growth, including:
- Website management and blog
- Blog Management
- Email campaigns and automation
- Chat & website user activation
- Manage outside consultants as required in supporting the execution of the above
Skills Required for Marketing Manager
- Passion for RoboKind mission and vision.
- CRM experience, specifically Hubspot is highly preferred!
- Agency experience is a plus--we treat our Partnership team as our internal client. We need someone who is adept at relationships, a clear communicator, and excited to work with them to elevate all of their efforts.
- Data analysis and report preparation for senior management
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing
- Creative and innovative thinking for a very innovative product!
- Budget-management skills
- Past success in revenue generation with social media platforms