Want to be a part of a growing company that’s making a difference in our world? Look no further than Artemis Institute for Clinical Research! You’ll enjoy a friendly and exciting culture with opportunities for growth and advancement. Artemis Research is a leading Principal Investigator and Patient-Focused clinical research company dedicated to advancing medical treatments. Established in 2008 by colleagues who bring more than 50 years of combined research experience, Artemis specializes in Psychiatry/Neurology and Internal Medicine. With multiple locations serving Southern California, each Artemis site is fully equipped to conduct complex clinical research trials. Position Overview: Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Regulatory & Data Entry Specialist will be responsible for various activities to include initial study submissions, regulatory updates, EDC entry, support with eRegulatory/eSource, and other QC-related tasks as assigned.
Work Schedule: Monday & Thursday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM and Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
This is a 100% REMOTE position, and is a full-time role. You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
Accelelink is looking for a Regulatory Specialist. Under the supervision of the Director of Performance Marketing, the Regulatory Specialist will be responsible for ensuring all marketing materials are approved by our Pharmaceutical sponsors and the IRB as well as ensuring we are prepared in advance of trial start dates so we can recruit patients in a timely manner.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in regulatory environment required
- Assist with the preparation of initial study documents, ensuring full submission within 5 days of receipt
- Assist with the creation and ongoing maintenance of CVs, certications, and licensures
- Monitor IRB portals for updates and ensure site staff are made aware immediately
- eFile Regulatory documents
- Assist with regulatory related tasks at monitoring and closeout visits
- Enter EDC within protocol specified timeline
- Able to effectively and diplomatically work with study Sponsors and the internal Artemis team Possess an eye for quality and care for details
- A self-starter who takes initiative
- A team player who can receive and provide constructive feedback
- Excellent professional communication, punctual, and responsible
- Hard-working with the ability to “roll up the sleeves”
- Willingness to learn new tasks and grow with the company