At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
This new Clinical Research Coordinator role will be based in the Clear Lake (League City / Friendswood / East Pearland) area of Houston, TX.
You can read more
about us at headlandsresearch.com.
Centex Studies, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Headlands Research, is looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator to manage clinical research protocols. This individual will work directly with the investigators, and other research staff to ensure protocol visits are being conducted according to ICH GCP guidelines.
● Comprehend study design of each protocol that is assigned
● Perform procedures in compliance with the study protocol
● Recruit and screen study subjects according to specific protocol requirements
● Collect and record study data in source documents via electronic system (CRIO)
● Manage study related activities
● Adherence to protocol requirements
● Review laboratory data
● Assess and document compliance
● Manage investigational product
● Assess, record, and report Adverse Events as outlined in the protocol
● Manage/train ancillary staff