At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 11 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
This new Data Quality Associate role will be based in Toronto, Ontario.
This opening is for Monday - Friday and is a full time position.
You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
Toronto Memory Program is looking for a Data Quality Associate. The Data Quality Associate provides data quality expertise in relation to all clinical research trials.
The ideal candidate:
● Experience with clinical trial data
● Excellent data quality and management skills
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Excellent oral communication skills
● Transcribe patient research data from source documents into sponsor data management systems (e.g., eCRFs)
● Manage data entry timelines according to sponsor requirements
● Manage data query resolution
● Proactively identify data discrepancies and work with research coordinators to prevent recurrence
● Work with monitors during monitoring visits to correct data discrepancies
● Perform QC activities when reviewing source documentation. Inform supervisor and research coordinator of findings and items that require resolution
● Translate data quality results into clear business impact statements to help understanding and adoption of data management practices.
● Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
● Post-secondary education an asset
● Knowledge of ICH/GCP an asset
● Experience with various electronic data entry systems
● Strong critical thinking skills
● Strong ability to multitask
● Strong computer skills
● Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and oral)
● Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills