At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
100% Remote. You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
Accelelink, a Headlands Research company, is searching for an experienced Onboarding Project Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the implementation process of onboarding new sites to Aceelelink’s technology platform and recruitment process.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Manages the implementation process of onboarding new sites to AcceleLink’s technology platform and recruitment process
- Acts as point person, communicating and coordinating all onboarding activities to the partner as well as cross-functional partners involved in implementation.
- Plans, documents, and executes all phases of the onboarding lifecycle, including scope management, requirements management, work breakdown schedule and timeline management, priority and dependency management, and the assignment of roles and responsibilities.
- Performs risk management to minimize project risk to ensure onboarding is done on time
- Responsible for executing project plans on time and consulting with both internal and external project stakeholders and providing direction/communication to the implementation team when timelines change.
- Conducts and facilitates effective project meetings, including issue tracking, status reports.
- Collaborates with internal teams to schedule deliverables and ensure onboarding success.
- Lends subject matter expertise and knowledge management to the project team and stakeholders and ensures partner satisfaction through quality and site-specific analytical delivery.
- Identifies project gaps and makes recommendations to improve the onboarding process
- Answers partners questions and guides them to a successful onboarding of AcceleLink.
- May attend in person presentations and implementation kick off meetings with partners.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant additional required or equivalent
- PMP Certification a plus
- 2+ years of project management experience and/or 2+ years of project implementation experience in a technology area (i.e software development project management experience preferred)
- Demonstrate excellent project management, consulting, and problem-solving skills
- Strong in oral and written communications to exchange information, explain procedures, techniques, and answer questions in a clear logical manner
- Able to manage tight onboarding schedules, proactively set and maintain expectations, and maintaining good partner relationships (mostly remotely vs. onsite)
- Able to track and manage multiple concurrent onboarding projects and related tasks at different phases and for different partner, and coordinate the tasks across multiple internal teams and clients
- Demonstrate strong technical aptitude and ability to learn technologies and their applications quickly
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple onboarding projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Technical capacity - strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to collect and analyze data
- Time management