At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
This is a 100% REMOTE position, and is a full-time role. You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
Accelelink, a Headlands Research company, is searching for an experienced Email Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for leading & creating overall email marketing strategy for our patient recruitment program.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Lead a cohesive site and email program strategy for the business and implement plans to drive awareness, ongoing engagement, and education
- Develop market nurture campaigns using email campaigns and SMS/MMS campaigns to effectively re-engage patients in our database to participate in trials
- Understand key segment personas and customer journeys to reach and engage audiences
- Monitor and implement best practices for email deliverability and optimization
- Utilize and disseminate patient insights to maintain a high knowledge of market trends to include best practices on patient engagement
- Create testing strategy (A/B and multivariate) in conjunction with digital analytics teams to drive customer engagement through email strategy
- Develop KPI’s for email marketing and SMS marketing strategies that define success
- Present weekly and monthly performance reporting of email campaigns and strategies, as required
- Organization and project management skills.
- Strong writing skills, email copywriting experience required
- Solid knowledge of direct marketing and CRM.
- SMS strategy and execution skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience for creating data-driven decisions through A/B testing, campaign reports, dashboard, and analytics
- Knowledge of email best practices, CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA is required
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Keen sense of curiosity, organized, and highly collaborative
Required Education and Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on email marketing
- 3+ years of experience developing customer communication and segmentation strategies including email drip campaigns is required
- Any experience using top email service providers such as Marketing Cloud – Salesforce is required
- Deep understanding of marketing strategies for push, SMS/MMS, and all Social Media channels
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude for creating metrics and interpreting data analysis
- Exceptional oral, written, communication, account management, and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to lead and innovate across teams and organizations
- Success working in fast-paced environment with the ability to identify resources needed and reprioritize project tasks to meet deadlines/goals
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate, while maintaining and building positive business relationships