At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
This new Clinical Research Coordinator role will be based in Portland, OR. The role is Monday-Thursday (10 hour days) working on-site with patients and staff.
You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
Summit Research is looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator to manage clinical research protocols. This individual will work directly with the investigators, patients and other research staff to ensure protocol visits are being conducted according to ICH GCP guidelines.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about making a different in patients' lives
● Comprehend study design of each protocol that is assigned
● Perform procedures in compliance with the study protocol
● Screen study subjects according to specific protocol requirements
● Collect and record study data in source documents via electronic system (CRIO)
● Manage study related activities
- Adherence to protocol requirements
- Assess and document compliance
- Manage investigational product
- Manage/train ancillary staff
- Experience and training in conducting clinical trials with knowledge of ICH GCP
- Bachelor’s degree
- A thorough understanding of regulatory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to interact effectively with professional, administrative staff, sponsor and regulatory representatives, patients, potential subjects, and referral sources.
- Experience with CRIO (Clinical Trial Management System) is a plus