At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
This is a remote position. You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
The Budget and Contract Analyst is directly responsible for creating and negotiating clinical trial research budgets and ensuring contracts are routed and executed following internal guidelines. This role will collaborate with local sites and external entities to land mutually agreeable solutions. This role plays a critical part in creating setting our sites and trials up for success.
- Directly responsible for the development and negotiation of clinical trial budgets for assigned projects and ensuring contracts are routed and executed timely
- Creates budget grids, negotiates budget and payment terms, and routes final documents for signatures
- Collaborates with individual sites on their specific trial needs
- Reviews, negotiates, and routes clinical trial budget and contract amendments for execution
- Works collaboratively, establishing and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external entities
- Enters budget and contract KPIs in Salesforce system
- Actively and effectively communicates status of budget negotiation with key internal and external stakeholders, escalating any issues that could impact project timelines or other aspects for study start-up
- Assist with special projects as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent
- Must have clinical research experience
- Solid understanding of creating clinical trial budgets
- Direct experience negotiating clinical research budgets
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage priorities and deadlines
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively