At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We are an exceptional family of next -generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and are expanding rapidly.
This is a full-time position and can be REMOTE or based at one of our Headlands Research sites. You can read more about us at www.HeadlandsResearch.com.
The Director of Marketing will work directly with the Leadership Team to develop a holistic marketing strategy for Headlands Research. The primary focus of this role is on the building & implementation of marketing strategies and the delivery of marketing content and sales collateral for our sites and the entire company.
If you are a results-oriented marketer who can create an executable strategic vision for a growing organization and is passionate about shaping a brand through content and awareness campaigns, then we want to talk to you.
- Evaluate existing marketing content material and repurpose where appropriate for new strategies across our various lines of business
- Oversee web strategy including the crafting and building of various network site web sites while ensuring all network sites adhere to company co-branding standards and are SEO optimized
- Process mine across company to build optimized marketing operations and construct standard operating procedures accordingly
- Expand and manage brand strategy- including campaigns, events, digital marketing and public relations
- Build a prioritized roadmap of strategic marketing initiatives with timeline, performance benchmarks, resources, and predicted outcomes
- Build a strong content development and marketing program which can be leveraged across network sites
- Use data and marketing analytics to continuously improve marketing campaigns
- Work with executive team to measure, track, improve, and grow inbound leads/traffic
- Support Sales with education material throughout every stage of the sales cycle
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Work with our marketing and recruitment unit to ensure brand and content are aligned to overall company goals
- Manage a small team of marketers, ensure their goals and performance are aligned and motivated to
Required Education & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field. Advanced degree preferred
- 6-10 years of experience in Marketing within a high-growth environment
- Experience building strategic marketing initiatives from whiteboard to implementation to tracking and improvements
- Experience and passion for working in healthcare preferred, but not required
- Independent, resourceful and a solutions-oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Work well in a team environment and develop strong partners internally and externally across many levels of the organization
- Ability to generate creative ideas and solutions to everyday problems and company strategies
- Experience working with Sales to gather feedback and overcome issues them with content, decks, and white papers
- Able to tie activities directly to strategic, measurable goals, and bring all activities back to identified goal
- Logical and results oriented - Responds well to direct feedback and operates with intellectual honesty, able to take marketing and utilize KPIs & data to track progress
- Strong writing skills and ability to write accurately, quickly; prior copywriting experience a plus
- A marketing all-around star that can translate to our business