At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
This role will be remote and is a full-time position.
You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
The Data and Report Developer will own all data pulls and report creations for the company. This role will support multiple functions and sites across the US and Canada, by partnering to optimize the use of analytical systems. The Developer will own the building of queries, custom ad hoc reports, and be the expert on multiple systems. This person will be responsible for building and maintaining a structure around report use cadences. This role should be comfortable working both collaboratively across varying levels and needs, as well as independently to manage competing priorities.
- Support all depths and sites in their data and report development needs (Business Development, Finance, Operations, and Quality)
- Utilize systems such as CRIO, Salesforce, and Looker to pull accurate data in support of business needs
- Build and update complex, simple, custom or ad hoc queries or reports per clinical study and site needs or changes
- Own all data reporting for teams to analyze, offering expert advice and explanations on reports as needed
- Develop and automate where appropriate, reports for high level companywide needs such as Board meetings
- Create a weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting cadence for ongoing data needs
- Partner with leadership to maintain data quality
- Monitor the effectiveness of systems and reporting capabilities
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent
● 3+ years of progressive data development experience
● At least 1 year experience with data warehouses such as Looker
● Demonstrated experience creating reports to assist business strategies
● Experience creating custom dimensions and measures
● Experience with CRIO a plus
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
● Independently manage priorities and deadlines to meet business needs
● High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
● Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to multiple levels in the organization
● Teamwork mindset, partnering with organizational clients to proactively problem solve
● Excellent organizational, analytical, and quantitative skills
● Intermediate Excel skills