At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
This new Nurse Practitioner role will be based in Port Arthur, TX and is a full time position.
You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
Headlands Research/ Centex Studies is looking for a licensed Nurse Practitioner to join their team as they run cutting edge clinical research trials. This person will also learn / provide some Clinical Research Coordinator functions.
- Provides patient consultations and education in an outpatient setting under the direction of the physician in charge of the clinical trial
- Conducts study-related physical exams and follow-up visits
- Reviews and adheres to assigned research study protocol
- Works with the study-leading physician in evaluation and review of potential study participants’ eligibility
- Maintains proper documentation
- Ensures that all clinical activities are carried out in accordance with established research protocol and standards in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedural requirements
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members
- Reviews lab results imaging reports, and other study-specific reports
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Practice Registered Nurse (PRN)
- Current provider card in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in clinical research preferred