At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
This new Data Entry Coordinator role will be based in Atlantis / Lake Worth, FL
You can read more
about us at headlandsresearch.com.
JEM Research Institute, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Headlands Research, is looking for a Clinical Research Data Entry Coordinator. The Data Entry Coordinator provides data quality expertise in relation to all clinical research trials.
The ideal candidate:
● Experience with clinical trial data
● Excellent data quality and management skills
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Excellent oral communication skills
● Transcribe patient research data from source documents into sponsor data management systems (e.g., eCRFs)
● Manage data entry timelines according to sponsor requirements
● Manage data query resolution
● Proactively identify data discrepancies and work with research coordinators to prevent recurrence
● Work with monitors during monitoring visits to correct data discrepancies
● Perform QC activities when reviewing source documentation. Inform supervisor and research coordinator of findings and items that require resolution
● Translate data quality results into clear business impact statements to help understanding and adoption of data management practices.
● Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
● Associate or Bachelors Degree preferred
● Knowledge of ICH/GCP preferred
● Experience with various electronic data entry systems
● Strong critical thinking skills
● Strong ability to multitask
● Strong computer skills
● Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and oral)
● Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills