At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
This Pharmacy Technician role will be based in Atlantis, FL and is a full time, hourly position.
You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
Headlands Research / JEM Research is looking for a Pharmacy Technician to join their team. This is a crucial role that assists the entire research team in successful completion of our ground-breaking clinical trials.
- Performing specialized functions necessary to assist research professionals
- Specialized functions/areas include, but are not limited to the following: sterile compounding, medication history, inventory control, medstation maintenance, unit inspection and packaging
- Utilizes requisite equipment, non-sterile and/or compounding supplies and computer systems as appropriate for the procurement, preparation for verification and/or delivery of medication
- Performs quality control procedures and contributes to the maintenance of the pharmacy, equipment and supplies.
- Assumes responsibility for at least one pharmacy related project outside of normal job duties determined by supervisor/manager including workflow redesign, performance improvement, safety, quality control, regulatory, administrative, staff development and technology
- Trains new employees and/or students in the theoretical and operational aspects of procedures and serves as a resource for less experienced staff
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Keeping study medication blinded and open communication with appropriate sponsored research representatives
- Successful completion of a formalized Pharmacy Technician program preferred
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a similar role
- Completion of advanced competencies checklist as documented and approved by the Department of Pharmacy
- Candidates should have an acumen for medication reconciliation, have abilities to multitask, work independently of others, and exercise self- guidance