At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we already operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada, with more to come.
This position is based at our Centex Studies location in McAllen, TX. You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
Centex Studies, a part of Headlands Research, is looking for a Site Director for our McAllen, TX location. The Site Director’s role is to implement operational processes and systems to ensure the highest level of patient satisfaction and quality of data. The Director also coaches and mentors all the site staff so that each can reach their highest potential and contribute to a strong performing team. In addition, Site Director is the champion for screening, patient retention, and meeting or exceeding the monthly enrollment and financial targets.
- Oversee financial and contractual performance on studies
- · Maintain strong relationship and work as liaison between clinical team and Sponsor/Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Verify and update study budgets
- Invoice and apply payments from Sponsor/CRO
- · Reconcile study throughout
- Conduct Month-End processes – revenue recognition, AR reporting, reconciliation, and billing
- Prepare and follow up on Accounts Receivable Statements
- Accountability for DSO and invoicing metrics
- Perform financial analysis and reporting
- Manage projects within owned accounts, or across sites in financial area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in clinical trials as a primary study coordinator, data structuring, or project coordination
- 3+ years management
- Healthcare or research experience preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time