At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
This will be a remote-based position. You can read more about us at www.HeadlandsResearch.com.
- Responsible for supporting and executing the strategic vision of the Director of Marketing
- Increase website traffic by producing SEO optimized content that ranks and converts
- Deliver strategic online content for websites, blogs, email marketing, social media, video scripts, campaign collateral, etc. with the use of strategic keyword research for target audiences
- Manage content-related metrics across platforms (web, social media, etc.) to measure the effectiveness of content solutions including: ROI, content/brand integrity, content accuracy and relevance, efficiencies gained in content lifecycle improvements.
- Drive workflows for content lifecycle processes that include: content creation, review and approval cycles, localization models, content publishing, content analysis and content optimization and/or content archival.
- Collaborate on the implementation and maintenance of editorial calendars
- Provide content strategy recommendations based on information through content analysis, site audits, competitive assessments, focus group testing, and metrics.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content.
- Video production, script writing, storyboarding, etc.
- Demonstrate and advise others on digital storytelling best practices.
- Perform ongoing analysis, message mapping, content audits, etc. to drive strategic recommendations.
- Work with departments across the organization to discover creative content solutions to business challenges.
- Manage digital assets, content inventories, audits, analyses, and integrations across multiple digital platforms
- Display high competency in project management, working in a fast-paced and complex environment, execution of projects and working under multiple and competing deadlines.
and update the status of content jobs assigned on a daily basis and
communicate progress to leadership.
- A Minimum of a B.A. / B.S. is required with Marketing, Business, Communications, English or related field
- A Minimum of 3+ years of solid communication and digital content production experience is required with a preference for experience within the healthcare / pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong knowledge of how to engage a digital audience across multiple channels
- Previous experience with CMS’ and backend requirements of content posting/tagging
- Strong writing and editing skills required. The ability to understand target audiences and translate concepts into clear and engaging content
- Strategic thinking and critical reasoning: Must possess expert judgment, as well as the ability to analyze issues and opportunities, and communicate their overarching impact to diverse audiences
- Influence and relationship management: The ability to build support and engagement from a wide range of colleagues, and drive toward successful outcomes, often without authority
- Innovation: The ability to think beyond the “tried and true” to devise innovative ways to communicate, while aligning with goals and objectives
- Excellent customer services skills, and the ability to build rapport and relationships across remote team members, markets, customers/patients and vendors.
- Proficient with Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Square Space, etc.
- Proficient with data analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Social Media Analytics by platform (FB, IG, LN, Twitter), etc.
- Proficient with Social Media tools such as Hootsuite, Loomly, Buffer, etc.
- Proficient with SEO, Keyword Research and related KR tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, etc.
The Digital Content Producer is responsible for the development, management, and evaluation of strategic, multichannel content that educates and engages our target audiences. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.