At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
This new Clinical Research Coordinator role will be based in Toronto, Ontario and is a full time position.
You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
Program, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Headlands Research, is looking for a Clinical
Research Coordinator I to assist with the implementation of clinical research
protocols. This individual will work directly with the investigators, and other
research staff to ensure protocol visits are being conducted according to ICH
The ideal candidate:
● Certification as a Clinical Research Professional
● Experience in Alzheimer’s disease
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Comprehend study design of each protocol that is assigned
● Perform procedures in compliance with the study protocol
● Collect and record study data in source documents
● Manage study related activities
● Manage investigational product (receipt, handling, accountability)
● Assist in Adverse Event reporting and follow up
● Maintains research chart and study specific logs