We have an exciting opportunity for a current PI who is looking to work with a leading clinical trials organization, or for a current healthcare provider looking to make a change in their career. As a PI you work on the cutting edge of science while investigating medications that will drastically improve patients’ lives. You will be able to spend more time with each of your patients in lower patient loads, have great work/life balance with standard work weeks, and enjoy variety in your day with diverse duties, all as you drive the progress of a variety of clinical research studies.
Clinical Research Atlanta, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Headlands Research, seeks a Principal Investigator (PI), on a full-time basis, dedicated to the conduct and supervision of clinical trials with pharmaceutical companies in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and federal/state regulations. The clinical trials will be managed by Headlands Research and offer the opportunity for the PI to spend ample patient-centric time with each study participant. The PI will also be responsible for initiating and cultivating collaborative relationships with regional physicians to further develop Headlands Research network and clinical trial activities.
At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
This new Principal Investigator role will be based in Atlanta, GA. You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
- Serve as Principal Investigator on clinical trials managed by Headlands Research
- Ensure protocol compliance
- Assist with review by regulatory agencies
- Determine adequate resources are available to conduct studies
- Manage the medical care of subjects
- Protect the rights and welfare of subjects
- Ensure validity of the data reported to sponsors
- Ensure accurate documentation of study related procedures
- Ensure the proper use and storage of investigational product
- Direct and delegate site operations
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
Active MD, DO, ARNP, or PhD license. Minimum one year of experience as Principal Investigator, or minimum of three years of experience as Sub Investigator in clinical trials is required. Primary care and most medical specialties may apply.