At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We’re an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 15 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
This new Clinical Research Coordinator role will be based in Stockbridge GA
This opening is for Monday-Thursday and is a full time position
You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
CRA Headlands/Clinical Research Atlanta is looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator to manage clinical research protocols. This individual will work directly with the investigators, and other research staff to ensure protocol visits are being conducted according to ICH GCP guidelines.
The ideal candidate:
● Has 3 or more years experience conducting clinical trials. Vaccine trials are a plus
● Has an understanding of an unblinded role in a clinical trial and is licensed to give vaccines in the state of Georgia. (Registered Medical Assistant, LPN, RN)
● A multi-tasker that has the ability to think “out-side the box” and to be able to work with a team in a fast paced environment
● Has a thorough understanding of quality and protocol adherence
● Comprehend study design of each protocol that is assigned both from a typical coordinator role as well as the unblinded staff role
● Perform procedures in compliance with the study protocol
● Recruit and screen study subjects according to specific protocol requirements
● Collect and record study data in source documents via electronic system (CRIO)
● Manage study related activities
● Adherence to protocol requirements
● Review laboratory data
● Assess and document compliance
● Manage investigational product
● Assess, record, and report Adverse Events & protocol deviations as outlined in the protocol
● Manage/train ancillary staff
● Prepare/maintain accountability records
● Meet with monitors/physicians/staff members