This position is based at our San Diego site. You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
Artemis Research, a part of Headlands, is a leading Principal Investigator and Patient Focused clinical research company dedicated to advancing medical treatments. Established in 2008 by colleagues who bring more than 50 years of combined research experience, Artemis specializes in Psychiatry/Neurology, Internal Medicine, and Women’s Health studies. With multiple locations serving Southern California including San Diego, San Marcos and Riverside, each Artemis site is fully equipped to conduct complex clinical research trials.
Artemis is looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator for the San Diego office. Under the supervision of the Site Manager, the Sr. Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for the conduct of research protocols, such that the integrity and quality of the clinical research is maintained and the research is conducted in accordance with Good Clinical Practice Guidelines. The Clinical Research Coordinator manages study conduct from planning through study closeout.
Company Name: Artemis Institute for Clinical Research
Title of Position: Sr. Clinical Research Coordinator
Position Type: Full Time
Pay Range: Based on Experience
Location: San Diego- no remote work
Work Schedule: Monday- Thursday 8:30 am -5:00 pm; Friday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm with flexibility to work remote
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum education: High school diploma; Associates Degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum four-years experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator
- Nursing License, Medical Assistant Certificate or similar certification is preferred
Description of Responsibilities:
- In-depth understanding of Pharmaceutical Sponsor/Industry initiated FDA studies in order to conduct the study with excellent quality
- Managing all aspects of a study including participating in the informed consent process, coordinating and performing all visit study procedures per the protocol, entering data and query resolution, Investigational Product management, and managing all study related supplies and equipment, hosting monitoring visits, and attending Investigator Meetings
- Providing the highest level of care for study patients and delivering excellent customer service to the Pharmaceutical clients
- Commitment and ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent communication, punctual and responsible
- Extremely well organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Trustworthy, reliable; attentive to details
- Mature and pleasant demeanor
- Willingness to learn new tasks and grow with the company