At Headlands Research, we are building the best clinical trial company in the world. We are an exceptional family of next-generation clinical trial sites, integrating cutting edge technology and high-quality support services, and significantly expanding participant outreach and participation. Founded in 2018, our company is in high growth mode; we operate 11 clinical trial sites in the US and Canada and have rapid expansion plans.
This new Revenue Accountant / Account Specialist role will be based in Orlando, FL (Dr. Phillips area) and is a full-time position.
You can read more about us at headlandsresearch.com.
Headlands Research is looking for a Revenue Accountant / Account Specialist. The Revenue Accountant will work closely with our Finance Manager and be a crucial part of the finance team. The ideal candidate has worked in a small, fast-paced environment before and can pivot easily between projects while having a high level of attention to detail. We are also looking for a team player, someone who can identify ways to improve processes and provide solutions, and who has a positive attitude.
- Oversee financial and contractual performance on studies
- Maintain strong relationship and work as liaison between clinical team and Sponsor/Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Verify and update study budgets
- Invoice and apply payments from Sponsor/CRO
- Reconcile study throughout
- Conduct Month-End processes – revenue recognition and AR reporting
- Prepare and follow up on Accounts Receivable Statements
- Accountability for DSO and invoicing metrics
- Perform financial analysis and reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Effective communication skills (written/verbal)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interpret contract payment terms
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft products (especially Excel and Outlook)
- Preferred: some experience in Clinical Research (basic knowledge of medical terminology and working knowledge of drug development services)
- Understanding of the Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) CRIO is a plus.