The Sr. HR Manager role is a key position in driving 7 Mindsets to our next level of growth in the K12 social-emotional learning and student mental health sector. This position will work closely with the VP of Operations/HR and will foster practices and objectives that provide an employee oriented high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, standards, and continuous improvement.
The Sr. HR Manager responsibilities involve the development, implementation, and management of core HR processes including talent acquisition, retention, and performance management, employee payroll management, HR policy development, HR performance metrics, employee benefits, and leading people and culture initiatives for the retention of an exceptional workforce.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for opening
- Draft and update job descriptions; assist infying positions.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing initial phone screenings.
- Perform reference checks as needed and ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Support the performance review process; provide empowerees and managers with information about the process and KPI planning.
- Participate in annual benefit plan renewals and implementation of new benefits programs
- Assist with researching and developing creative strategies to implement the companies’ DE&I initiatives.
- Research, develop and implement such HR policies and organizational strategies that boost and improve the work environment for employees.
- Works on the development and implementation of employee benefits and compensation plans
- Analyze the performance metrics of a recruitment drive and provide insights and suggestions to improve the HR recruitment process.
- Works and attends in-house recruitment drives to attract the right talent for business needs.
- Collaborate with leadership on employee career progression and paths.
- Analyze HR statistics and metrics like employee performance, turnover, retention, and cost per hire rate
- Work and define the budget for HR programs
- Maintain the law and assure that the processes comply with the federal and state laws
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Business Administration, Communications, Human Resources, Human Capital Management or equivalent required
- Five or more years of experience in human resources or employee recruitment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and an ethical mindset
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Familiarity with HR software
- General knowledge on the principles and practices of personnel administration
- Strong understanding of national and local educational systems
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
Experience & Skills Required:
In addition to a great track record and a strong skill set, we are looking for a team player who will enjoy being part of our small, but mighty team, and will embrace the 7 Mindsets culture and appreciate the 7 Mindsets corporate values.