The barback is responsible for performing tasks related to supporting the bartenders. They will help with opening and closing duties, prep bar garnishes and juices, stock items, and assist/greet customers when applicable. Please bring in a resume with professional references.
· A Barback should look presentable, be attentive, have a warm personality, and respond courteously and efficiently to all staff and customers.
· Deliver high levels of customer service.
· Restock wine/beer/liquor, paper products, ice, help wash glassware.
· Memorize the menu.
· Keep the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, sweeping and mopping when needed, empty trashes, etc.
· Assist in taking orders occasionally and relaying them to the bartenders.
· Minimum one year bar backing experience.
· Possess valid Riverside County Food Handlers Card and RBS Alcohol training certificate
· Be detail orientated.
· Have a flexible availability and be able to work weekends and holidays.
· Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
· Ability to work indoors or outdoors.
· Ability to be on your feet the whole shift.